The Parkside Financial Aid Fund:
Making a life-long difference in the lives of our youth
As a not-for-profit, Parkside Ranch depends on the generosity of individuals and organizations who share our love and concern for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being of our children and youth. For over half a century Parkside has maintained a policy that difficult financial circumstances must not keep them from experiencing Parkside’s life-changing summer camps and therapeutic riding services. Parkside invites you to participate in our 1st Annual Golf Fundraiser, contributing to the Parkside Financial Aid Fund that directly supports families with financial challenges and enables their children to enjoy and benefit from our programs.
YOUR opportunity to help the children and youth of our community couldn’t be any easier than this!
Sharing God’s love with our youth and community in practical ways
The opportunity to help the children and youth of our community doesn’t get any easier or more rewarding than this! You get to play golf on a magnificent course, enjoy an amazing méchoui dinner at Parkside Ranch, and take home some treasures from our dinner-time auction. Non-golfers who would still like to contribute and enjoy the delicious méchoui dinner can register for the dinner only, or the dinner and an afternoon of fun activities at Parkside.
Event Day Program For Golfers and Dinner Guests
DONATIONS – There are several ways for you to make your contribution:
Corporate Hole Sponsorships
A Key Role In Supporting Our Youth!
Your contribution of $1,000 to sponsor a hole in the Parkside Ranch Golf Fundraiser will enable three children to experience a week of Parkside’s summer camp programming – horseback riding, water activities, handcrafts, archery, dry land sports and more. More importantly they have the opportunity to develop life-long friendships and actively learn critical life values such as respect for others, tolerance and self-confidence that are fundamental to Parkside’s camp programming.
The big picture
9 holes, 9 hole sponsors x $1,000 =
children who can experience camp!
Parkside Ranch Fundraiser Hole Sponsorship
Hole Sponsorship: $1,000 per hole
- Includes signage at the hole and at the méchoui dinner
- Includes acknowledgement on the Parkside Ranch website
Sponsorship Contribution – Select the Payment Method That Works For You
How Can I Help?
Even if you are not a golfer or are not able to attend the méchoui dinner, there are a number of ways for you to provide valuable support in helping enable our community’s children and youth benefit from the Parkside Ranch summer camp and therapeutic riding experience.
- Suggest / source / coordinate donation of auction items of a certain value for the live auction
- Donate directly to the Parkside Financial Aid Fund to sponsor campers and therapeutic riding clients who have financial challenges (click here)
Volunteer in one of several roles
- Golfer check-in / helping with golf bags at the golf course, golfer services ‘’runner’’ on the golf course
- Dinner / afternoon activity check-in at Parkside
- Serving dinner and cleanup at Parkside
- Setup and teardown of tables and chairs
- good weather, and safety for all participants
- good response from potential hole sponsors
- strong interest in participating in the golf / dinner / auction
- a substantial contribution to the Financial Aid Fund to ensure a positive impact on the lives of the children and youth of our community